- Last 4 years have been path-breaking in India’s renewable energy landscape.
- Renewable power installed capacity has already reached over 70 GW. Over 40 GW renewable power capacity is under construction/tendered.
Advanced synthetic oil receives globally recognised accolade for reliability and cost saving benefits
• Mobil SHC™ Gear 320 WT helps optimise protection and reduce unplanned maintenance
• DNV GL Component Certificate endorses performance claims
• High performance synthetic gear oil backed by seven year warranty*
Shell Lubricants, the global market share leader in finished lubricants and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) under the aegis of the Energy Efficiency Council along with Godrej GBC, organised the 16th edition of ‘Energy Efficiency Summit’, International Conference and Exposition.
Enercon to cooperate with local service providers in India
Government has issued Guidelines under Section 63 of the Electricity Act, 2003 providing a framework for procurement of wind power through a transparent process of bidding including standardisation of the process and defining of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
NRG Systems announced that its longtime partner, Mumbai-based RK Systems, has supplied and erected India’s tallest lattice met tower.
State-of-the-art facility to enhance UL’s existing testing portfolio for industries that employ materials science